Please keep your eyes open for information regarding this new system in mid-July.
Please wait until mid-July as this information may be updated as the vendor provides more information
Bowling Green City School is changing online payment systems.
Beginning this fall, fees will be paid using PaySchools Central. This new system is more cost-effective, has more advanced features, and will be more convenient for our parents to use.
If you had a balance in your child's lunch account, this amount will appear in PaySchools Central once you set up an account. To continue submitting payments, parents/guardians are required to create an account with PaySchools Central.
The site can be accessed via an online portal at www.payschoolscentral.com or via a convenient mobile app. To set up a PaySchools’ account, go to the portal and select the “Register” option from the menu. The portal will guide you through the steps you need to follow to establish your account. You will need your child's student ID number (lunch code) to link your child to your account.
PaySchools Central Convenient Features
- Parents have the ability to pay by credit card or by ACH. Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments are electronic payments that pull funds directly from your bank account.
- Convenience fees:
- Credit card transaction = 4.5%
- ACH bank payment = $1.75 flat fee
- Parents can combine all students' fees into one transaction and all students' lunch balances into another payment.
- Parents will have the ability to pay student fees, lunch fees, pay to participate fees, and other fees such as field trips... all in one place.
- Parents can opt-in to receive email notifications when a student account balance falls below a threshold set by the parent.
- Parents can use an automatic payment feature which replenishes their student account(s) when the balance falls below a level set by the parent.
- Student information is automatically transferred from year to year and even from school to school.
- Parents can manage accounts for multiple students with a single login.
- PaySchools is PCI compliant and maintains industry-standard SSL certificates. This ensures all data is safe and secure.
PaySchools 5-Steps Account Setup Guide
Important: You will need each of your students' 6-digit Student ID number (lunch code) to link your student(s) to your PaySchools account.
PaySchools Full User Guide
Manage your account:
PaySchools Central - Gray App
Not blue PaySchools Mobile
Log into PaySchools Central or Mobile to pay for lunches, fees, activities, and more. In one transaction, manage payments for all of your children in the district.
PaySchools support phone number is 1-877-393-6628 and is open 8:30am-7:30pm Monday-Friday.