In addition to serving as Secretary to the Board of Education and as Public Records Custodian, the Treasurer’s Office handles a great deal of the day-to-day financial functions of the district, that includes: asset inventory, payroll, purchasing, financial forecasting, revenues, expenditures, state and federal grant reporting, Board of Education meeting minutes and investing district funds. One of the most important functions of the Treasurer’s Office is to allocate adequate funding to all areas of the district, in order to provide the best education possible to all Bowling Green City Schools students.
This page includes links to the District’s five-year forecasts, annual audits, and is designed to provide district residents, parents, and other community members information regarding BG Schools' finances.
If you have any questions that have not been answered here, please feel free to contact me at 419-354-0800 x4010 or by email at email@example.com.
Cathy M. Schuller
Financial Documents and Links
- How to Read a Five-Year Forecast <PDF>
- Ohio Department of Education Five Year Forecasts
- Ohio Auditor of State Annual Financial Audits
- Wood County Auditor Fiscal Toolbox (taxable values, tax rates, estimated revenue, delinquent real estate tax information)
- Ohio Auditor of State Fraud Reporting Hotline