Traversa Ride 360 App
Bowling Green Transportation will be promoting parents to download and use the Ride 360 app. Parents can access their child's secure data for bus stop location and pick up and drop times. The app also allows push notifications from the Transportation Department to inform parents of pickup and drop-off schedules, delays, changes in bus assignments, and other important information.
Please keep your eyes open for information regarding this powerful and helpful app in mid-July.
Please wait until mid-July as this information may be updated as the vendor provides more information.
- Download “Traversa Ride 360” from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- After the app installation is complete, open Traversa Ride 360.
- When prompted to find your school district, enter Bowling Green City School District.
- Once you have selected your district, you will proceed to the login page. New users will need to register for a new account.
- To register: enter your email address, password, and name.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email. Click on the link in your email to confirm your registration through the Ride 360 website.
- Log in, then find a student by going to My Students and choosing the + button. This will present the Find a Student screen.
- Enter your student’s ID# (their lunch code), click “Next Field”, enter the student’s last name and click “Find Student”. Repeat this step to add additional students.
- Birthdates should be entered as MM/DD/YYYY example: January 5, 2010 = 01/05/2010
- Once you have linked to a student, click on that student’s profile to see all relevant transportation information.
Need help? Call the Transportation Department at 419-354-0900.
Traversa Ride 360
Tyler Technologies, Inc
Download the Ride 360 app to see your child's bus number and scheduled pickup/drop off times, as well as to receive alerts about weather delays, school cancellations and any bus delays during the school year.