Safety is our #1 Goal
The mission of the Bowling Green Transportation Department is to safely and efficiently transport students while enhancing the educational process of all students. To accomplish that mission, Bowling Green buses safely travel over 450,000 miles annually.
Drive with Us!
The Transportation Department is always accepting applications from those wishing to serve as school bus drivers. Applicants should (among other requirements):
- hold a Class B CDL with P and S endorsements
- have an acceptable driving history with no more than 2 points
- pass a physical examination
- pass a BCII, FBI and local criminal background check
Coming in Mid-July: Ride360 Parent App
Bowling Green Transportation will be promoting parents to download and use the Ride 360 app. Parents can access their child's secure data for bus stop location, route, and pick up and drop times. The app also allows push notifications from the Transportation Department to inform parents of delays, changes in bus assignments, and other important information.
Please keep your eyes open for information regarding this powerful and helpful app in mid-July.
Information on how to download and use the app will be updated in July.
- School Bus Safety
- School Bus Rules
- Alternate Transportation Request
- Who is my Bus Driver?
- School Delays & Closings
- How can I register for transportation?
- How long does it take to set up transportation service?
- How far can a child walk to a bus stop?
- Why was the bus late today?
- What is the maximum ride time for a student to be on the bus?
- Who should I contact with a concern about transportation?
Director of Transportation
District Operations Center
13230 Bishop Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402