At Bowling Green City School District we promote nutritional balance and healthy lifestyle choices that enhance each student's wellbeing. We know nutrition, wellness, and education on healthy habits are crucial ingredients to help aid in student success! One way we accomplish this is by participating in the National School Lunch Program. This program sets Federal meal pattern requirements that we follow in each building's cafeteria. Our staff’s number one priority is to provide meals that are tasty and nutritious that are always served in a safe and sanitary environment. We pride ourselves on listening to our students' feedback to bring in healthy options we know they will enjoy. Our staff continuously works hard to provide meals that fuel educational learning to help our students achieve their highest level of learning!
The Wood County Health Department Clean Plate Award is a voluntary program that recognizes Food Service Operations and Retail Food Establishments for their dedication to excellent food sanitation and food safety knowledge.
Congratulations to the Conneaut and Crim Elementary Food Service Staff for earning the Clean Plate Award!
Some of the criteria to earn this award:
- No Confirmed Foodborne Illness associated with the facility within the past two years
- No Administrative Hearings between the facility and Health Department in the past two years
- No Confirmed Complaints at the facility in the past two years
- Zero Critical inspection violations
- Two or fewer Non-Critical inspection violations
Food Service Director
Food Service Assistant
High School Manager
Middle School Manager