Administrators, Faculty, Classified and Supplemental Positions
- Available positions are listed in the Applicant online application tool and are removed as they are filled.
- Candidates for certificated, classified and supplemental positions must apply online using the Applicant application tool.
- Please do not submit documents to the district office or school buildings.
- Supplemental documents may be scanned and uploaded with your application.
Questions about the employment process or positions listed in the Applicant online application tool can be directed to Dawn Dazell, Human Resources Director, or Adrienne Radebaugh, Human Resources Generalist.
Substitutes & Paraprofessionals
- Full-time Paraprofessionals
- Substitute Teachers
- Substitute Food Service Workers
- Substitute Custodians
- Substitute Paraprofessionals
If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact:
Rachel Wixey & Associates
Learn More | Substitute Application |
Para Professionals - Click Here
Substitutes and paraprofessionals:
- Gain valuable classroom experience
- Enjoy flexible scheduling
- Learn about BG Schools while BG Schools learns about you
- Gain hours towards state retirement system contribution (STRS, SERS)
Substitute Bus Drivers
Director of Transportation
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Bowling Green City School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Educator. The Bowling Green City School District ensures equal employment and education opportunities regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, genetic information or testing. Any individual needing assistance in making application for any opening should contact Dawn Dazell, Human Resources Director, at 419-352-3576 ext 4015 or email@example.com or Adrienne Radebaugh, Human Resources Generalist, at 419-353-3576 ext 4016 or firstname.lastname@example.org.