To register your child for the 2023-24 school year for all day, everyday kindergarten program...
WHO: Children who...
- will be 5 years-old on or before August 1, 2023
- live in the Bowling Green City School District
WHEN: CALL TODAY TO MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR...
- Tuesday, March 14th 8:15AM - 3:15PM
- Wednesday, March 15th at 9:15AM - 4:15PM
- Performing Arts Center at 540 West Poe Rd. Bowling Green, OH 43402
CONTACT: Mikayla Trimpey at 419-352-3576 ext 4021 or at: email@example.com
HOW TO REGISTER:
Bowling Green City Schools is excited to announce that we are moving to an online student enrollment and registration platform called FinalForms. Parents will now use FinalForms to complete and sign enrollment, back-to-school, and athletic forms for your students. FinalForms saves information from year-to-year and pre-populates student information wherever possible, so parents will not enter the same information twice. Parents can review and update their information at any time and will be required to sign school forms once per year and after any update.
We are currently only enrolling Preschool and Kindergarten students online for the 2023-24 school year. The enrollment process will involve both online forms and paper forms.
1) On your phone, tablet or computer, go to: https://bowlinggreen-oh.finalforms.com/
2) Create a New Parent account (If you already have an account for your student athletes, simply click on Parent Login.)
3) Complete the information about *you* on the Parent/Guardian Registration screen and click on Register.
4) Check your email for a Confirmation message from FinalForms and click on the account confirmation link to create your password.
5) Add a student for Next Year (2023-24) and select the grade level they will be in for the fall.
6) Complete the questions about your student. Note: Please leave the student email address blank.
7) Prepare the paper documents that are collected and print the red link files to complete on paper. These paper items will be provided to the Registrar. Note: Returning Preschoolers must complete all red linked documents except the Child History Form and the Child Medical Statement.
8) Sign the bottom of the form by entering your name and clicking Submit. Complete all of the pink highlighted online forms. When all of the forms have turned green, you are done.
WHAT TO PROVIDE: (All documentation is required for enrollment)
- Your child - there will be a short screening
- Child's birth certificate - original certificate with embossed seal (we will copy and return to you)
- Proof of required immunizations - click here to see requirements
- Proof of residency - current utility bill (within the last 30 days, we do not accept cable bills), lease statement with unexpired term listed, mortgage/home purchase agreement or settlement statement, most recent real estate tax statement, most recent rent payment receipt
- Proof of custody (if applicable) - original court document stating custody guidelines (Paperwork must be "File" stamped and signed by a Judge or Magistrate)
- Special Needs Documents (if applicable) - IEP, ETR, 504, ect.
- Parent Photo ID - driver's license, student ID, etc.
- District Admissions Agreement - also downloadable in Final Forms or available at the Central Administration building for pick up
- Physical Form - also downloadable in Final Forms or available at the Central Administration building for pick up
*** You must provide the documentation listed above in order to register.
*** If your student is currently enrolled in our preschool program, they will not need to sign up for an appointment, the preschooler will be screened during the school day. All paper documents that need to be turned in can be brought to the Central Administration building (137 Clough Street, attn: Mikayla Trimpey)
Ohio Department of Education informational links for parents regarding Kindergarten Readiness and Screening:
Residents of a different school district who would like attend BG Schools, MUST FIRST register their child with that school district. This applies even if you have child(ren) already attending through the inter-district open enrollment process at BGCS. No exceptions. You will be notified if your request is accepted in August.