To register your child for the 2017-18 school year for all day, everyday kindergarten program...
WHO: Children who...
- will be 5 years-old on or before August 1, 2017
- live in the Bowling Green City School District
WHEN: Thursday April 27th from 9:00 am to 4:45 pm and Friday April 28th from 8:15 to 3:30.
Call for a specific appointment time on one of those two days at 419-352-3576 ext 4021
- Pick up a 2017-2018 registration packet at 137 Clough St. or download and print the forms below
- Please arrive at your appointment with all registration forms already completed
- Packets will also be available onsite in case you forget yours
WHERE: The Performing Art Center (540 West Poe Rd. next to the High School)
WHAT TO BRING: (Required)
- Your child - there will be a short screening
- Child's birth certificate - original certificate with embossed seal (we will copy and return to you)
- Child's Social Security Card - original card (we will copy and return to you)
- Proof of required immunizations - click to see requirements
- Proof of residency - current utility bill, rent receipt, phone bill, etc. containing custodial parent/guardian name, address, and current date
- Proof of custody (if applicable) - original court document stating custody guidelines
- Parent Photo ID - driver's license, student ID, etc.
- Your completed registration forms (download below or pick up at 137 Clough St)
Speed up your process! Complete the forms in the registration packet in advance and submit during registration:
- Registration Checklist
- Bowling Green City School District Admission Procedures
- Student Registration
- Record Release Form - if your child attended a preschool
- Emergency Medical Authorization
- Transportation Request
- Parent Consent Form
- Ohio School Health History
- Ohio Immunization Exemption Form
- Proof of Residency Affidavit and Notarized Statement (If you and your children are "living with" a relative/friend/other within the Bowling Green City School District)
- Kindergarten Activity Packet (to be completed during the summer)
- Lista de Registro de Bowling Green
- Formulario de Inscripción de Alumnos/as- Distrito Escolar de Bowling Green
- Consentimiento de Los Padres para La Transferencia de Documentos
- Authorización para Emergencias Medicas
- Solicitud de Transporte para Alumnos/as
- Formulario de Consentimiento Familiar
- Historial Médico Escolar de Ohio
Residents of a different school district who would like attend BG Schools, MUST FIRST register their child with that school district. This applies even if you have child(ren) already attending through the inter-district open enrollment process at BGCS. No exceptions. You will be notified if your request is accepted in August.