Thank you for selecting Bowling Green City Schools for your child! Please follow the steps below. Should you have any questions along the way, please contact those listed below.
Who to Contact
Please contact the appropriate person listed below to schedule an enrollment appointment.
High School: Grades 9-12
|Elementary: Grades K-5
Contact: Matthew Strobel at 419-352-3576 ext 4021
Middle School: Grades 6-8
Preschool: Ages 3-5 before September 30
Bowling Green School District follows strict guidelines established by Ohio Law while enrolling students. Parents enrolling new students are required by the Missing Children's Act to present the following documents upon registering to attend Bowling Green Schools:
- Child's birth certificate - original certificate with embossed seal (we will copy and return to you)
- Child's Social Security Card - original card (we will copy and return to you)
- Proof of required immunizations - click to see requirements
- Proof of residency - current utility bill (i.e. water or gas), apartment lease, bank statement etc. containing custodial parent/guardian name, address, and current date
- Custody Documents/Foster Care Documents/Grandparent Affidavit/Guardianship (unless both parents are listed on the birth certificate and reside in the same household or is not applicable)- Paperwork must be "File" stamped and signed by a Judge or Magistrate.
- Parent Photo ID - driver's license, student ID, etc.
- Current IEP documents - for special needs students
Parents may also complete these forms in advance and submit during registration:
- Registration Checklist (pdf) - please bring with you
- Bowling Green City School District Admission Procedures (pdf)- due at registration
- Parental Consent Form (pdf) - due at registration
- Student Registration (pdf) - due at registration
- Proof of Residency Affidavit and Notarized Statement - due at registration (If you and your children are living with a relative/friend/other within the Bowling Green City School District)
- Emergency Medical Authorization (pdf) - due at registration
- Bus Transportation Form (pdf) - due at registration
- Release of Records Form for High School Students (pdf) - due at registration
- Release of Records Form for Middle School Students (pdf) - due at registration
- Release of Records Form for Elementary School Students (pdf) - due at registration
- Medication Form (pdf) - for students requiring medication/inhalers (prescription or non-prescription) during the school day
- Lista de Registro Escuelas de Bowling Green
- Formulario de Consentimiento Familiar
- Formulario de Inscropción de Alumnos/As- Distrito Escolar de Bowling Green
- Authorización para Emergencias Medicas
- Solicitud de Transporte para Alumnos/As
- Consentimiento de Los Padres para La Transferencia de Documentos ( Escuela Primaria)
Children attend elementary school based on their home address. To learn more information about which school your child will attend, please click here.