Like us on Facebook icon   Follow us on Twitter icon   Subscribe to Email Newsletters icon   Search the Flyer Board icon          Browse our Staff Directory icon

Employment at Bowling Green City Schools

Bowling Green Schools uses an online hiring process. Please read carefully.

All available positions are listed within the AppliTrack online application tool. (Positions will be removed from the site as they are filled).

All applications for certificated, classified and supplemental positions must be completed electronically using the AppliTrack online application tool.

Please do not submit documents to the district office or school buildings.

Supplemental documents may be scanned and uploaded with your application.

Questions about the employment process or positions listed in the AppliTrack online application tool can be directed to Dawn Dazell, Human Resources Administrator.

Substitutes & Paraprofessionals

Bowling Green City Schools is looking for substitute teachers, food service workers, custodians and paraprofessionals. We are also in need to full-time and/or substitute paraprofessionals. If you are interested, please contact:

Rachel Wixey & Associates
Learn More | Substitute Application

Substitutes and paraprofessionals:

  • Gain valuable classroom experience
  • Enjoy flexible scheduling
  • Learn about BG Schools while BG Schools learns about you
  • Gain hours towards state retirement system contribution (STRS, SERS)

Substitute bus drivers should contact:
Toby Snow 
Director of Transportation
419-352-3576 x4070

Equal Opportunity Employer

The Bowling Green City School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Educator. The Bowling Green City School District ensures equal employment and education opportunities regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, genetic information or testing. Any individual needing assistance in making application for any opening should contact Dawn Dazell, Human Resources Administrator, at 419-352-3576 ext 4015 or