Administrators, Faculty, Classified and Supplemental Positions
- Available positions are listed in the AppliTrack online application tool and are removed as they are filled.
- Candidates for certificated, classified and supplemental positions must apply online using the AppliTrack application tool.
- Please do not submit documents to the district office or school buildings.
- Supplemental documents may be scanned and uploaded with your application.
Questions about the employment process or positions listed in the AppliTrack online application tool can be directed to Dawn Dazell, Human Resources Administrator.
Substitutes & Paraprofessionals
Bowling Green City Schools is looking for substitute teachers, food service workers, custodians and paraprofessionals. We are also in need to full-time and/or substitute paraprofessionals. If you are interested, please contact:
Rachel Wixey & Associates
Learn More | Substitute Application
Substitutes and paraprofessionals:
- Gain valuable classroom experience
- Enjoy flexible scheduling
- Learn about BG Schools while BG Schools learns about you
- Gain hours towards state retirement system contribution (STRS, SERS)
Substitute Bus Drivers
Director of Transportation
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Bowling Green City School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Educator. The Bowling Green City School District ensures equal employment and education opportunities regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, genetic information or testing. Any individual needing assistance in making application for any opening should contact Dawn Dazell, Human Resources Administrator, at 419-352-3576 ext 4015 or firstname.lastname@example.org.