To register your child for the 2019-20 school year for all day, everyday kindergarten program...
WHO: Children who...
- will be 5 years-old on or before August 1, 2019
- live in the Bowling Green City School District
WHEN: Thursday July 11th, 2019 from 8:20 am to 4:00 pm
Call for a specific appointment time on one of those two days at 419-352-3576 ext 4021
- Pick up a 2019-2020 registration packet at 137 Clough St. or download and print the forms below
- Please arrive at your appointment with all registration forms already completed
- Packets will also be available onsite in case you forget yours
WHERE: The Performing Art Center (540 West Poe Rd. next to the High School)
WHAT TO BRING: (All documentation is required for enrollment)
- Your child - there will be a short screening
- Child's birth certificate - original certificate with embossed seal (we will copy and return to you)
- Child's Social Security Card - original card (we will copy and return to you)
- Proof of required immunizations - click here to see requirements
- Proof of residency - current utility bill (within the last 30 days, we do not accept cable bills), apartment lease, mailing verification etc. containing custodial parent/guardian name, address, and current date
- Proof of custody (if applicable) - original court document stating custody guidelines (Paperwork must be "File" stamped and signed by a Judge or Magistrate)
- Parent Photo ID - driver's license, student ID, etc.
- Your completed registration and Ohio Health History forms (download below or pick up at 137 Clough St)
Speed up your process! Complete the forms in the registration packet in advance and submit during registration:
Los Formularios de inscripción tranducidos en español :
Ohio Department of Education informational links for parents regarding Kindergarten Readiness and Screening:
***If you happen to miss our Spring and Summer Kindergarten Registration and Screening, please contact the central administrative offices immediately to set up a registration appointment***
Residents of a different school district who would like attend BG Schools, MUST FIRST register their child with that school district. This applies even if you have child(ren) already attending through the inter-district open enrollment process at BGCS. No exceptions. You will be notified if your request is accepted in August.