To register your child for the 2020-21 school year for all day, everyday kindergarten program...
WHO: Children who...
- will be 5 years-old on or before August 1, 2020
- live in the Bowling Green City School District
WHEN: HAPPENING NOW
CONTACT: Melissa Carrillo at 419-352-3576 ext 4021 or at: email@example.com
- Download and print the forms below
- Contact Mrs. Carrillo to make arrangements on turning the forms in to the Administrative Offices
WHAT TO PROVIDE: (All documentation is required for enrollment)
- Your child - there will be a short screening
- Child's birth certificate - original certificate with embossed seal (we will copy and return to you)
- Child's Social Security Card - original card (we will copy and return to you)
- Proof of required immunizations - click here to see requirements
- Proof of residency - current utility bill (within the last 30 days, we do not accept cable bills), lease statement with unexpired term listed, mortgage/home purchase agreement or settlement statement, most recent real estate tax statement, most recent rent payment receipt
- Proof of custody (if applicable) - original court document stating custody guidelines (Paperwork must be "File" stamped and signed by a Judge or Magistrate)
- Parent Photo ID - driver's license, student ID, etc.
- Your completed registration and Ohio Health History forms (download below or pick up at 137 Clough St)
Speed up your process! Complete the forms in the registration packet in advance and submit during registration:
Los Formularios de inscripción tranducidos en español :
Ohio Department of Education informational links for parents regarding Kindergarten Readiness and Screening:
Residents of a different school district who would like attend BG Schools, MUST FIRST register their child with that school district. This applies even if you have child(ren) already attending through the inter-district open enrollment process at BGCS. No exceptions. You will be notified if your request is accepted in August.