Thank you for selecting Bowling Green City Schools for your child! Please follow the steps below.
Who to Contact
Please contact the appropriate person listed below with your questions and to schedule an enrollment appointment.
What to Bring to Enrollment Appointment
Bowling Green School District follows strict guidelines established by Ohio Law while enrolling students. Parents enrolling new students are required by the Missing Children's Act to present the following documents upon registering to attend Bowling Green Schools:
- Child's birth certificate - original certificate with embossed seal (we will copy and return to you)
- Child's Social Security Card - original card (we will copy and return to you)
- Proof of required immunizations - click to see requirements
- Proof of residency - current utility bill, lease agreement, mailing verification etc. containing custodial parent/guardian name, address, and current date
- Proof of custody (if applicable) - original court document stating custody guidelines (Paperwork must be "File" stamped and signed by a Judge or Magistrate)
- Parent Photo ID - driver's license, student ID, etc.
- Current IEP documents - for special needs students
Forms to Complete Prior to or at Enrollment Appointment
Parents may also complete these forms in advance and submit during registration:
Los Formularios de inscripción traducidos en español :
Children attend elementary school based on their home address. To learn more information about which school your child will attend, please click here.